Tuesday, May 22

Lady Gaga, thanks to Smart!

Yesterday I got to go to Lady Gaga's concert care of Smart! (Thank you so much!!) I watched her last concert here in the Philippines and, I must say, this concert was waaay better! Aside from scoring seats that were way closer to the stage, the whole concert was so just a lot more fun! I didn't get the best pictures cause I was so distracted. 

Got into the "lady gaga" leather SNM (ew) look haha


Nicole, Madz and my sister






A lot of people complain how strange and obnoxious she is, but after being able to travel to so many different places last year, I realized there are Lady Gaga's all over the world. haha She reminds me of a combination of so many stars. Like a Dita-Von-Teese-meets-Evan-Rachel-woods-meets-kyss-meets-Cyndi-Lauper haha What makes her soo unique and interesting is that she's extremely confident. She's definitely an amazing performer!(you can't argue that she's a sucky celebrity because, whether or not you like the song, I'm sure every one of you knows at least one of her songs)


I don't know where she gathers up the confidence to wear her weird outfits, but I commend her for it. I don't know how much you'll have to pay me to come out in public (even crazier, a press conference) looking like this...




... maybe if you gave me the guy from the "call me maybe" video!






Thank you Smart for giving me a chance to watch her again LIVE and BETTER!


<3
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...