Wednesday, September 12

Pink Kurve Inner Wear

Last tuesday I attended the press launch for PINK KURVE in Mamou Rockwell


Pink Kurve offers sexy and super great quality intimate wear for both men and women. All the products available in the store are international such as Body Wrap, Le Mystère, Pull-in and Sassybax. Their shop is located in the lifestyle section of Rockwell. 


I got that red corsette-ish leotard which I super love! I actually wore it as a top and not as inner wear. 




I didn't get a photo of the Body Wrap! But it's my favorite product! It's a shapewear brand that features seamless inner wear designed to give an illusion of a sexier figure for every body type! So I can actually eat and breath without having to unbutton my shorts haha



Me with the 2 other guests, Bogey and Denise Bernardo

Me, Kaye Garcia (owner), Denise, Bogey, and Carlo Garcia (owner)



Pink Kurve: Bringing Sexy Back
Lingerie boutique for men and women opens store in Rockwell, Makati

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...