Friday, October 5

Esquire Ball 2012

Yet another successful ball for the Esquire team who celebrated their 1st year anniversary just this Tuesday! Congratulations to Mond, Ces and the rest of the staff behind Esquire!
Beautiful decorations, stunning outfits, and GREAT company!

Super super thank you to Boom Sason for my BEAUTIFUL dress!! I found it on the day itself and instantly fell in love with it!!
Super super thank you to Paolo Maranan and Jaime Sy as well for my make-up and hair!

Sorry for the poor quality photos, I can't wait to get an SLR already!

Getting ready! 

Two of my bestest friends ever! Berta and Anna 

With my tita Sylvia Hawkins and Zoe O' Sullivan 

With Mike (who is part of Esquire's list of stylish men) and Franco

With Adrian (who was also part of Esquire's list of stylish men!)

Me, Raymond, Ash and Boom

 My savior and a very talented designer, Boom Sason!

With Marc, Tim and Bianca! Such cool outfits!

with George. Who let me wear this dress of hers from Boom!  

Our red carpet picture

Looking forward to attending more Esquire balls every year! I love how everyone looks so elegant and formal but are still so game to drink and have fun!


<3 Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...