Sunday, June 3

"Something Different" Exhibit

I was able to go to the second to the last day of the "Something Different" exhibit in the Yuchengco building by RCBC last May 30. My friends just kidnapped me at home without telling me where we were going so when I got there I was so amazed! Basically, the whole thing is set up by 6 artists (Daniel Latorre Cruz, Wataru Sakuma, Jinggoy Buensuceso, Stanley Ruiz, Martha Cech and Olivia d'Aboville) who create new concepts of contemporary things. "... challenge old concepts, provoking minds to dream of alternative perspectives"

The exhibit was only till May 31, so for those interested but didn't get to see it...




The whole exhibit was interactive so we were able to play around and try using the things on display

This for example is a bag that they made into a shoe bag/shine sort of thing.



Chair Lamps that I loved! 



This chair seriously had the perfect mold for sitting down haha


This storage shelf was made of material that felt like hard foam or something. 

A chair with a vacuum

 
  This lamp was made from 
   drink stirrers (so cool!)
 Speakers that look like tissue rolls

Shelf that looked unstable cause it would move side to side but actually was really stable


CD shelf stuck to the wall





<3 Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...