Monday, July 9

Yahoo OMG awards

Last Friday I went to the Yahoo OMG! awards night with Lau, Mike and Fargo. It was hosted by my sister, Mond and Solenn, which was pretty exciting because I've never actually seen my sister host live! So we arrived at the event at I did not expect it to be that big. We got down in front of the SM arena entrance and I was so shocked. It was the typical "red carpet" scene-- paparazzi and fans screaming (obviously not my fans haha). Pretty crazy though! We entered the area and were met at the "purple" carpet by Liz Uy, who was hosting for a show.

Some photos were taken from my friend Kim Bernardo who was ushering for the event. My camera is slowly dying of old age so when I get a new camera, promise I'll have cuter photos.


And this photo was taken after we passed the photo op area



Me and Kim


Lau in her super cute sequined outfit!


The event hosts: Isabelle Daza (in a silver sequined dress by Boom Sason) Raymond Gutierrez, Solenn Heusaff 

Sos won Best Female Newcomer! Yay! 

I noticed he was a crowd favorite!

Mike, me, and JM!



The "younger (more fun) group" haha Lau, Jas (who was also nominated for Best Female Newcomer! and also presented an award!) and I. 



Fargo, Mike, Emel, Liz and I.


The After-party at Prive hosted by Magnum:

DJ Callum David



Hannah, Xtina, Boom (up and coming designer that my sister wore for the event)


Fargo, our cousin


<3
Ava




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...